- Office: 209 Alder Building
- Phone: (541) 346-0536
- Email: email@example.com
- Genre: Poetry
M.A., The Writing Seminars at Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore MD. He has held teaching positions at the University of Alabama, Birmingham; Kenyon College; the University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill; the University of the South, Sewanee, Tennessee; and Murray State University.
- The Night Guard at the Wilberforce Hotel (The Johns Hopkins University Press, 2014)
- Drunk in Sunlight (The Johns Hopkins University Press, 2006)
- January Rain (Story Line Press, 1997)
His work has appeared in Poetry, The Kenyon Review, New England Review, The Yale Review, The Hudson Review, Harper’s Magazine, The New Republic, The Southern Review, The Sewanee Review, The Best American Poetry, and Southwest Review, among other places.
Honors & Awards
- Pushcart Prize for the poem “Thorns. Thistles.” (2005)
- National Endowment for the Arts Fellowship (2003)
- Liguria Study Center Residency – Genoa, Italy (Nov 2003)
- Nicholas Roerich Poetry Prize from Story Line Press (1997)
- New Jersey State Counsil on the Arts Fellowship for poetry (1995)
07/2014 : Poetry Daily – A Late Apology