Visiting Assistant Professor
- Office: 212 Alder Bldg
- Phone: (541) 346-0546
- Email: email@example.com
- Genre: Fiction
B.A., Wesleyan University, Connecticut; M.F.A., University of Massachusetts Amherst.
- Dryland (Tin House Books, 2015)
Her stories, essays, and criticism have appeared in publications including BOMB, Fence, NOON, Entropy, Two Serious Ladies, Fourteen Hills, Encyclopedia, Tin House’s Open Bar, Los Angeles Review of Books, and New York Magazine’s The Cut.
Honors & Awards
- Project Grant, Regional Arts and Culture Council, Portland, Oregon (2016)
- Vermont Studio Center (2013)
- Virginia Center for the Creative Arts (VCCA) (2013)
- Professional Development Grant, Regional Arts and Culture Council, Portland, Oregon (2013)
- Project Grant, Regional Arts and Culture Council, Portland, Oregon (2013)
- RADAR Lab Fellowship in Akumal, Mexico (2011)
Author website: https://sarajaffewriter.com/